Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Edenbrook of Fond du Lac is a skilled nursing facility located in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, as a part of the Eden Senior Care network. We are recruiting positive, happy and reliable Full-time and Part-time Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team!
Eden Senior Care, founded in 2016, is a growing Healthcare Management company, focused on managing and operating Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Assisted Living communities in Minnesota & Wisconsin. Our mission with each community is to support their success by providing strong leadership, corporate support, and the resources and tools to realize their goals. Eden promotes and encourages the success of each of its employees and values the individual experience of its guests and their families.
Take advantage of our $5000 SIGN-ON BONUS! (Pro-rated for PT, paid over 1 year)
- To provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, prevention, and evaluation.
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration.
- Communicate changes in patient clinical condition with physician, nursing supervisor and family
- Complete required record keeping upon residents admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- You love working with people and handle everyday challenges with a smile!
- Graduate or Future Graduate from an accredited nursing program
- Hold a Current State License as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Able to communicate well in both verbal and written forms
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience as an LPN in a long term care setting
- A natural problem solver
- Are committed to interacting professionally and with care toward residents, families, and other staff
Depending on the employment status, candidates who join Eden Senior care to provide a top resident experience can expect competitive wages and the following benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision benefit
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- Tuition & Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
- Shift Differential
- Sign-On Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Supportive working environment and culture
We would be happy to discuss your compensation further during the Interview!
We look forward to talking with you about your passion for providing excellent care to all our guests, and the many career growth opportunities that our facility provides.
If you are chosen, you will add your name to the list of employees working together to deliver an exciting new standard of service.
Please inquire today for specific shift openings and more information.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
265 S National Ave. | Fond du Lac, WI 54953